hai there

I've finally decided to venture into the fashion blogging world. I've seen so many inspiring, amazing blogs and I've been so tempted.
Fashion is so amazing, and is a way of expressing yourself and standing out, creating works of art that you can wear.
I think that I will probably have a career in fashion, even if I am in middle school. Anne Hathaway and that guy from scrubs went to my middle school, so, hey that's some inspiration.... right?







So, I'll be posting hopefully once a week and maybe do some random posts. I'll usually throw some of my photography around in posts like above and put in random stuff.  That cool with you? Please comment with some sites that you like and tell me about your flog. (fashion blog...does anyone say that? lol.)




happy turkey day.










0 comments:

Post a Comment